Entrants must post the reason why they would like straight teeth on social media, with the hashtag Smilelign. Entrants will be tracked using this and eleven entrants will be selected at random - one for the full treatment on the 31st of January and the remaining 10 from the 14th to the 24th of February. The first entrant to be selected will be the winner of a fully-funded Smilelign treatment, and will need to partake in photos and written copy before, during and after the course of treatment has finished. Other engagements may be requested but this is at the discretion of the winner. The remaining 10 winners will each receive £250 off the cost of their treatment (treatments range in price dependent on the specific case) which will be provided directly to the participating dental clinic during the invoicing process.
Winners must contact S4S who will work to select a participating (*) dental practice listed under “find a provider” on Smilelign.com. Winners must then visit the agreed on practice to ensure that their teeth are suitable for the treatment. Should an individual’s teeth not be suitable for Smilelign then Smilelign will fund the trip to the provider (mileage will be covered at £0.30p per mile) and this prize will not be available for any other entrant, other than when it is in regards to the main prize on offer.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Smilelign Limited and S4S (UK) Limited, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and only one entrant per person will be accepted.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to the dentists’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Smilelign Limited relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all entries:
- The competition for the fully-funded Smilelign treatment is open from the 17th of January to the 30th, with the winner being selected at random on the 31st of the month (2017).
- The competition for the £250 the cost of treatment will take place from the 14th of February to the 23rd, with the winners being selected on the 24th (2017).
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s) once contact has been made and an address is given.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing to 151 Rutland Road, Sheffield, S3 9PT no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname of the winners will be disclosed.
If you require further clarity on the competition, please contact us marking FAO Sarah Bailey.
0114 250 0176
*Not all Smilelign providers are participating in this.